Call for papers
On behalf of the International Steering Committee and the Local Organizing Committee, we invite you to attend the 14th IEEE PowerTech 2021 co-sponsored by IEEE Power & Energy Society (PES) and Comillas Pontifical University.
PowerTech is the anchor conference of the IEEE PES in Europe and provides a forum for researchers and engineers involved in electric power and energy engineering to share ideas and results. Both industry and academia are heartily welcomed to strengthen their collaboration and lead the innovation in the energy world.
TopicsThe conference main topics include:
System Operation and Control
- Planning and operation of low carbon power systems
- Modelling, analysis and operation of hybrid AC and DC transmission and distribution systems
- Power quality and electromagnetic compatibility issues and mitigation techniques
- Low inertia power system dynamics, stability and control
- Network modelling, protection and security
- Advanced diagnostic and monitoring techniques
- Electromagnetic transients and HV technique
DATA Science and ICT in Power Technologies
- Big data analysis for power systems
- Data and computational intelligence in power technologies
- Sensors, communications networks and advanced metering infrastructure
- Cyber and physical security systems and data acquisition, processing and management
- State estimation and situational awareness
- Co-simulation of Electric Energy Systems and ICT Systems
Energy grids supporting decarbonization
- Smart grids for smart cities
- Smart and multi-carrier energy networks
- Network planning and operation of highly decentralized systems
- Network regulation to support decarbonization
- Microgrids and aggregators
- Exploitation of electric vehicles and low-carbon transportation
- Forecasting, modelling and management of load and REs
- Energy storage technologies and applications
Achieving sustainable development goals
- New technologies in power industry
- Supporting energy system decarbonization policies
- Power markets design for low carbon economies
- Prices and tariffs for active consumers
- Affordable and universal energy access
Transaction papersA number of recently accepted Transaction papers can be submitted to be presented in ordinary or special sessions of a Power Tech Conference. These can be papers from Special Issues/Sections of the Transactions.
Please refer to Authors information for submitting process.
Important datesFull paper submission deadline: October 15th, 2020. Extended until November 15th, 2020.
Authors notified of acceptance: January 31st, 2021
Final paper submission: March 31st, 2021